Authors should submit an original abstract in English. Correct use of English grammar and spelling is highly suggested. The length of abstract must not exceed 250 words. Abstracts that are out of the conference scope or contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
Remarks about abstract submission :
- All submission must be entirely original and must not be under concurrent consideration for submission or presentation elsewhere
- Abstracts are written in English
- Abstracts should consists of no more than 250 words
- Abstracts must be typed, single spaced using 9pt Times New Roman font in Word Format
- The selection will proceed through blind review, please in the abstract and full paper not including the author name.
- Abstract must be submitted along with full papers and send it to email@example.com
For paper template please download this link : Template-SCBTII-2017
244 total views, 2 views today